Our technical experts work on leading edge Sitecore solutions. They work with a range of internal and external specialists and as technical contact point for all involved stakeholders.
Flexible, with a wide ranging technical knowledge and a desire to keep your knowledge on the pulse of new developments, you can share your skills effectively with other team members. In close collaboration with our frontend engineers, you will design API’s for the integration into modern frontend frameworks.
What we expect from you
- Successfully completed technical studies in computer science, information systems or electronics or a similar track record.
- At least three years of experience in the development of complex web solutions and web sites, preferably with an enterprise content management system.
- Solid foundation in C# development with the .NET framework and experience in design patterns such as MVC. Preferably experience with Sitecore Helix design principles and conventions for development.
- Experience in building custom SQL databases with the .NET entity framework.
- Experience in code quality assurance with GIT flow, code review, unit tests and preferably test automation frameworks.
- Understanding of the continuous integration and deployment process of Sitecore customizations with Jenkins.
- Very good knowledge of the Sitecore Experience Manager. Experience with the Experience Database, Profile or Analytics is a plus.
- Good understanding of modern frontend technologies like Vue.js, React or Angular and how to structure the CMS APIs for those. Development experience with some of those frameworks is a big plus.
- Good knowledge about hosting .NET solutions on Azure or on-premise.
- Quick learner and willing to continuously learn new technologies.
- Confident written or spoken communication in English.
What we can offer to you
- Work in international teams on interesting projects for big brands
- Very attractive salaries
- Get a key role in a growing company
- Visit conferences, attend trainings and do certifications
- A brand-new and well-equipped office in a really central location of Skopje (free parking included)
- Company events together with all of the codeflair employees, even paragliding for brave developers
If you have also a lot of flair for code, we are looking forward to receiving your online application on firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and meeting you for a cup of coffee.