You are passionate about quality and will step into the shoes of our users. You will be given the opportunity to tell your team mates “Yes, this is a quality piece of solution” or “Sorry, it works as designed but the overall user experience needs refinement”. In this role you have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills to help your team mates excel in delivering highly usable project deployments and subscription services to the users. You will help and complete both documented, automated and ad-hoc testing to ensure high quality releases.
Your regular activities
- Understand client needs and design QA parameters in terms of time, quality and budget together with the project manager.
- Craft quality strategies with the technical lead, project manager and business consultant.
- Review requirements, specification and technical architectures in terms of clarity and level of detail.
- Elaborate, update and communicate test plans in close collaboration with the project manager.
- Coordinate and schedule testing activities in a distributed international team in accordance with release and user acceptance testing.
- Design, configure and implement test automation scripts together with engineers.
- Execute manual, automated and ad-hoc tests and report on results.
- Coordinate performance, load and security testing.
- Monitor and report results from corrective and preventive measures.
What do we expect from you?
- University degree in computer science or business computer science or similar education level
- 3+ years working experience as QA Engineering
- Knowledge in programming language such as Java or .Net
- Experience in development of test automation scripts using e.g. Selenium, JUnit or similar tools
- Experience with the test definition and execution, preferable in a CI environment
- Experience in manual testing of responsive CMS based web apps
- Experience with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Confluence)
- First experience with scrum/agile methodology
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team on multiple projects in parallel
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Very good English skills
What can you expect from us?
- Work in international teams on interesting projects for big brands
- Get a key role in a growing company
- A brand-new and well-equipped office in a really central location of Skopje (free parking included)
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks in the office
- Very attractive salaries
- Private health insurance
- Above the average number of vacation days
- Education program including conference visits, attending of trainings and obtaining certifications
- Company events together with all of the codeflair employees, even paragliding for brave developers
If you have also a lot of flair for high quality code, we are looking forward to receiving your online application on email@example.com including your CV and meeting you for a cup of coffee.