For our brand-new office in the center of Skopje we are looking for talented and team oriented developers to join our team of experienced developers with a lot of flair for highest quality software.
As a Web Frontend Engineer, you will be a key member to implement web- and e-business-solutions mainly based on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for our Swiss and international clients which are all well-known national and international brands from different industries.
- Development of high-quality software design and architecture
- Lead a development team and review code of other project team members
- Creating responsive implementations of designs based on state of the art best practices
- Working as an active team member in agile projects
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Senior level knowledge in Web Frontend Software development
- Experience with e-business projects
- Awareness of accessibility standards
- Knowledge of Vue.js, Bulma and Angular is a plus
- Knowledge about major development tools like GIT, Jenkins/Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
What we can offer to you
- Work in international teams on interesting projects for big brands
- Very attractive salaries
- Get a key role in a growing company
- Visit conferences, attend trainings and do certifications
- A brand-new and well-equipped office in a really central location of Skopje (free parking included)
- Company events together with all of the codeflair employees, even paragliding for brave developers
If you have also a lot of flair for code, we are looking forward to receiving your online application on firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and meeting you for a cup of coffee.